Dr. Brian R Boggs MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon4200 W Memorial Rd Suite 610 Oklahoma City OK, 73120
Dr. Brian Boggs is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Boggs specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Boggs typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery; Mass Gen Hosp, General Surgery
- Indiana University 1982
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Massachusetts General Hosptial - Vascular Surgery
Dr. Brian R Boggs MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73120Get Direction
Dr. Brian R Boggs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boggs
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Charles Craig Elkins MD3433 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Michael B Cannon MD2604 Saint Michael Dr Texarkana TX 75503
- Dr. Michael John Sasevich M.D.9850 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Donald E Stowell MD825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Paul J Kanaly MD3433 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Arthur N.s. Mcunu MD2828 1st Ave Huntington WV 25702