Dr. Wilma Caro caro is a general practitioner practicing in Cabo Rojo, PR. Dr. Caro caro does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Caro caro provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Wilma Caro caro M.D.'s Practice location
Cabo Rojo, PR 00623Get Direction
Dr. Wilma Caro caro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Is Tramadol a Narcotic?
Most tramadol users are not aware of the drug's specifications. Therefore, there is always confusion as to whether tramadol is a narcotic or not. The truth of the matter is that this medicine works like a narcotic but is not categorized as one. It is only referred to as "narcotic-like".Tramadol is...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- What Is the 3-Day Military Diet?
The military diet is a diet pattern intended to help you lose weight. You will have to engage in a 3-day restrictive diet followed by 4 days of the normal diet, and repeat the cycle again. It is considered an extreme diet because it is a systematic guide with plenty of food restrictions. The focus...
- Is Diarrhea a Serious Condition?
Diarrhea is one of the health conditions that all of us may face at some point or the other in our life. Although the term diarrhea may not sound alarming since it is more often confused with the term loose motion, it is important to understand that diarrhea is a serious health condition that can...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Dr. Guillermo A Pagan calo M.D.Plaza Constancia Segundo Piso Hormigueros PR 00660
- Dr. Nestor Samuel Garcia ceballos M.D.7 CALLE DESENGANO MAYAGUEZ PR 00680
- Dr. Gustavo Adolfo Paredes M.D.Carr. 349 KM 2.7 Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Jennifer Seda ramirez M.D.Mckinley Street 151 East Mayaguez PR 00680
- William Fernando Jimenez piedrahita M.D.CARR 128 KM 1.0 YAUCO PUERTO RICO 00698
- Dr. Elimelec Santiago M.D.Urb. La Monserrate calle 2.A.21 Hormigueros PR 00660