Mr. Steven M. Seidenfeld MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease7777 Forest Ln Suite B-412 Dallas TX, 75230
Dr. Steven Seidenfeld is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Seidenfeld specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1977
New York University School of Medicine 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Texas Super Doctors 2008-2011
- U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, Infectious Diseases; U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, Internal Medicine; Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Internal Medicine
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
Mr. Steven M. Seidenfeld MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75230Get Direction
Mr. Steven M. Seidenfeld MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seidenfeld
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Cholera Curable?
Cholera is a dangerous infection that - upon development in the body of a human being - causes severe symptoms that can be fatal if not treated early and correctly. This infection is mostly characterized by watery diarrhea, which is the most common symptom of the infection. Watery diarrhea is a...
- Is There a Vaccine Against Lyme Disease?
Spring brings a well-heightened mood to play outdoors, but it also marks the unpleasant beginning of Lyme disease season after season. The disease is rarely chronic. If there is a delay in the treatment, it might cause arthritis, meningitis, and heart problems. The patients can recover completely...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Dr. Nikhil K. Bhayani M.D.2700 Tibbets Drive Bedford TX 76022
- Dr. Paul Southern MD5200 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas Texas 75235
- Muhammad Ali Khan7608 Stoney Point Drive Plano Texas 75022
- Dr. Sujatha Krishnan MD1 Medical Pkwy Dallas TX 75234
- Dr. Nicholaos C Bellos MD2909 Lemmon Ave Dallas TX 75204
- Dr. Leigh K Hunter MD1441 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX 75203