Dr. Steven E Eager MD
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Trauma2488 N California St Alpine Orthopaedic M Stockton CA, 95204
Steven Eager, MD was born and raised in the San Joaquin Valley. An avid skier and cyclist, Dr. Eager is passionate about helping patients relieve pain and get back to the active lifestyle they enjoy. ...
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
Dr. Steven E Eager MD's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95204Get Direction
Dr. Steven E Eager MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eager
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Alan T. Kawaguchi MD2488 N. California Street Stockton California 95204
- Dr. Anh X Le MD2488 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. George W Westin MD2488 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Peter B Salamon MD333 E Alpine Ave Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Gary M Alegre MD2488 N California Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Edward L Cahill MD2488 N California St Stockton CA 95204