Dr. James Paci is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Syracuse, NY. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Paci is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Distal triceps knotless anatomic footprint repair is superior to transosseous cruciate repair: a biomechanical comparison.
- Distal triceps knotless anatomic footprint repair: a new technique.
- Knotless Suture Anchor With Suture Tape Quadriceps Tendon Repair Is Biomechanically Superior to Transosseous and Traditional Suture Anchor-Based Repairs in a Cadaveric Model.
- Sagittal plane kinematic differences between dominant and non-dominant legs in unilateral and bilateral jump landings.
- Weightbearing ankle dorsiflexion range of motion and sagittal plane kinematics during single leg drop jump landing in healthy male athletes.
Dr. James M. Paci, MD, FAAOS's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
East Setauket, NY 11733Get Direction
Smithtown, NY 11787Get Direction
WOODBURY, NY 11797Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James M. Paci, MD, FAAOS | Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James M. Paci, MD, FAAOS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paci
- What Are the Benefits of Kettlebell Workouts?
Kettlebell exercises are one of the most popular fitness trends since it is accessible and more practical than other programs. It is equally beneficial to an athlete and to the common man who is trying to burn more calories or become more fit. With the help of a good instructor or trainer one can...
- How to Have a Good Workout in 30 Minutes
How to Have a Good Workout in 30 MinutesIt is quite natural to feel frustrated when you don’t start to see results after months of slogging in the gym. One may gradually lose interest in working out and gym sessions. Then, there are others who feel too time strapped to work out at all. For both of...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Dr. Matthew G Scuderi MD6620 Fly Road East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Todd Christopher Battaglia MD MS5179 Widewaters Parkway Syracuse NY 13214
- Dr. Thomas D Masten MD6620 Fly Rd East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Marc P Pietropaoli MD791 W Genesee Street Rd Skaneateles NY 13152
- Dr. John P Cannizzaro MD6620 Fly Road East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Daniel L Carr M.D.2200 E GENESEE ST SYRACUSE NY 13210