Dr. James M. Paci, MD, FAAOS
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine222 Middle Country Rd #108 Smithtown NY, 11787
James M. Paci, MD is the Director of Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine for Suffolk County for the Orlin and Cohen Orthopedic Group at Northwell Health and an Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery. He is board certified in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine, specializing in the care of athletes and disorders of the shoulder, elbow and knee.
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Distal triceps knotless anatomic footprint repair is superior to transosseous cruciate repair: a biomechanical comparison.
- Distal triceps knotless anatomic footprint repair: a new technique.
- Knotless Suture Anchor With Suture Tape Quadriceps Tendon Repair Is Biomechanically Superior to Transosseous and Traditional Suture Anchor-Based Repairs in a Cadaveric Model.
- Sagittal plane kinematic differences between dominant and non-dominant legs in unilateral and bilateral jump landings.
- Weightbearing ankle dorsiflexion range of motion and sagittal plane kinematics during single leg drop jump landing in healthy male athletes.
Dr. James M. Paci, MD, FAAOS's Practice location
Smithtown, NY 11787Get Direction
WOODBURY, NY 11797Get Direction
Dr. James M. Paci, MD, FAAOS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paci
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- What Is Diverticulitis: Can Diverticulitis Cause Serious Complications?
What is diverticulitis?Diverticulosis is a condition that occurs when diverticula, which are structures like pouches, occur in the colon wall. When these pouches get infected or swell up, they lead to diverticulitis, which can be a very painful medical condition to deal with. Diverticulitis...
- Is Hyperthyroidism Curable?
The thyroid is a gland which is situated in the neck region. It is known to secrete a hormone in the blood that is responsible for growth and metabolism in the body. Hyperthyroidism can also be referred to as an overactive thyroid. This condition is triggered by unnaturally high levels of thyroid...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- Lifestyle Tips to Reduce Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis is one of those medical conditions a person must learn to live with for the rest of their life. It has no cure, and ignoring the symptoms can be potentially deadly. After the initial bout with ulcerative colitis, and with proper treatment, the individual is said to be in remission...
- Dystonia: What Does This Symptom Look Like in Parkinson's Patients?
We all know that tremors and slow movement are part of Parkinson’s, but what about contracting muscles, intense pain, and even limited mobility? For many, this is their reality and it’s caused by a disorder that is called dystonia. ...
- Dr. Brett M. Spain D.O.1000 Montauk Hwy West Islip NY 11795
- Dr. Frantz R. Lerebours M.D.5 Round Tree Dr Melville NY 11747
- Dr. Gregg Joseph Jarit M.D.6 TECHNOLOGY DR STE 100 EAST SETAUKET NY 11733
- Dr. Stephen Kottmeier M.D.14 Technology Dr East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Michael Joseph Sileo MD500 Commack Road Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Mark J Harary MD60 Fleets Point Drive West Babylon NY 11704