Dr. Alexander Wai practices Pediatric Radiology in Oakland, CA. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Wai has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1999
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Advocate Il Masonic Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Alexander C Wai MD's Practice location
Dr. Alexander C Wai MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- Can Certain Diets Help Prevent Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a silent disease affecting those above the age of 55-years-old, leading to fragile bones and increasing the chances of wrist, hip, and other bone fractures. Time and again experts have reported that diet and osteoporosis have a close connection. Getting the right nutrients in the...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a disease that affects women. It is characterized by a growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It is characterized by pelvic pain and infertility. Different treatment options are available, one of which is laparoscopic treatment. For many women diagnosed with...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Christopher Paul Keup M.D.27206 Calaroga Avenue Hayward CA 94545
- Dr. Evelyn Young Anthony MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Bamidele Fayemi Kammen MD747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Bruno Passebon Soares M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Agustin maria Cardenas M.D.Ucsf Medical Center 505 Parnssus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Nicole Hughes M.D.1975 4TH ST RM C-1758L SAN FRANCISCO CA 94158