Mrs. Linda L Scott L.AC.
Acupuncturist2424 E Southern Ave Mesa AZ, 85204
Linda Scott is a Licensed Acupuncturist at Balancing Point Acupuncture in Mesa Arizona. Balancing Point Acupuncture specializes in pain relief, women's health, headache, and stress-related issues. The ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Acupressure, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy And More
- Member Arizona Society of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture
- Member American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
- Member Arizona Society of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture (AZSOMA), Secretary and Board
Mrs. Linda L Scott L.AC.'s Practice location
Mesa, AZ 85204Get Direction
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Zhen Hu L.AC. & CH698 N IOWA ST CHANDLER AZ 85225
- Darin C Zimmerman L.AC.4164 N MARSHALL WAY SCOTTSDALE AZ 85251
- David Kenneth Legar L. AC.5110 East Warner Road #201 Phoenix AZ 85044
- Dr. Jing Liu LAC, OMD, PHD9220 E Mountain View Rd Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Qun Li L.AC.2360 W Ray Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Mindy Hayden RN, LAC.2855 E Brown Rd Mesa AZ 85213