Dr. John O'brien is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Fort Belvoir, VA. Dr. O'brien provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. O'brien discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. John Joseph O'brien MD's Practice location
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060Get Direction
TACOMA, WA 98431Get Direction
Dr. John Joseph O'brien MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Is the Epstein-Barr Virus a Contributor to Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis has been known as an individual disease since 1868, when it was identified by Jean-Martin Charcot, a French neurologist. Ever since then, the cause of multiple sclerosis has not been identified.Theories as to the causes of multiple sclerosis came about during the twentieth...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- HCG Weight Loss Drops Health Benefits
What is hCG?If one is planning to lose weight, then the required criteria is to follow a strict healthy diet and also ensure to carry out certain exercises. However, at times, following a diet becomes very difficult.hCG is an abbreviation and stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. This is a...
- Dr. Lori Anne Caloia MD1008 Minnequa Ave Pueblo CO 81004
- Dr. James Gordon Roudebush M.D.110 Luke Ave Washington DC 20032
- Dr. John P Husak D.O.9501 Farrell Rd Fort Belvoir VA 22060
- Dr. Philip Allan La kier M.D.110 Luke Ave Rm 405 Washington DC 20032
- Dr. Robert Weldon Craig-gray M.D.1075 W. Perimeter Rd Andrews Air Force Base MD 20762
- Dr. Victor Patricio Salamanca M.D1075 West Perimeter Road Andrews Air Force Base MD 20762