Dr. Ifeoma Igboeli is a general surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Igboeli specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Igboeli provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Ifeoma J Igboeli MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44124Get Direction
Windber, PA 15963Get Direction
JAMESTOWN, NY 14701Get Direction
Dr. Ifeoma J Igboeli MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- Dr. Leena Khaitan MD11100 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44106
- Dr. Edgar E. Tolentino MD5500 RIDGE RD PARMA OH 44129
- Dr. Gordon A. Bodzin M.D.9500 Mentor Avenue Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Rashmi Pradhan Vaidya M.D18200 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Ali A Elhorr MD9500 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44195