Dr. Mehran Habibi M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology601 N Caroline St Baltimore MD, 21287
Mehran Habibi, M.D. is the medical director of the Johns Hopkins Breast Center on the Johns Hopkins Bayview campus. Dr. Habibi was fellowship trained in breast surgical oncology. He has been with John ...
Education and Training
Islamic Azad University – Tehran Branch M.D. 1996
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- General Surgery
- Male Breast Cancer
- Nipple-sparing Mastectomy
- Oncoplastic Breast Conservation Surgery
- Biopsy Of Breast
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Surgical Procedure
- Excision Of Breast Tumor
- Professional Member Society of Surgical Oncology
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American Association of Cancer Research
- St. Luke's Hospital Surgery
Dr. Mehran Habibi M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
Dr. Mehran Habibi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Habibi
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Mukund S. Didolkar M.D.2435 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. John R Saunders M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Jason Keith Sicklick M.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Fabian Mccartney Johnston MD600 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Susan B Kesmodel MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201