I am a board certified Internal Medicine/ Primary care physician, and currently accept new patients with most insurances.
Education and Training
Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Med Inst- Leningrad- Russia 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Interfaith Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Inna Grishina MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11224Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11215Get Direction
Dr. Inna Grishina MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Mohammed Elamir M.D.192 Harrison Avenue Jersey City NJ 07304
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205
- Dr. Cristian Harghel M.D.220-41 Union Tpke Oakland Gardens New York 11364