Dr. Todd A Roemmich M.D.
Pediatrician20 Medical Ridge Dr Greenville SC, 29605
Dr. Todd Roemmich is a pediatrician practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Roemmich is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Roemmich diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Roemmich can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Todd A Roemmich M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
SIMPSONVILLE, SC 29680Get Direction
Dr. Todd A Roemmich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roemmich
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Dr. Laura A. Johnson M.D.877 W Faris Rd Greenville South Carolina 29605
- Dr. Jillian McAdams MD701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Emily Milner Cole M.D.57 Cross Park Ct Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Monica Marroquin Greenbaum M.D.20 MEDICAL RIDGE DR GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Dr. Jessica K Magnusson M.D.20 Medical Ridge Dr Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Julie Michelle Linton M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605