Shuang Fu M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology720 W FOREST AVENUE JACKSON TN, 38301
Dr. Shuang Fu is a hematologist oncologist practicing in JACKSON, TN. Dr. Fu specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Shuang Fu M.D.'s Practice location
JACKSON, TN 38301Get Direction
Shuang Fu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fu
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Dr. Archie W Wright DO322 Hospital Blvd Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Velmalia Danette Matthews-smith MD345 Baptist Blvd Columbus MS 39705
- Dr. Clyde E Smith M.D.27 Medical Center Dr Jackson TN 38301
- Dr. Omar Ahmad M.D.367 Hospital Blvd. Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Brian N Walker DO322 Hospital Blvd Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Anita Gul MD616 W Forest Ave Jackson TN 38301