Dr. Mridula Puri practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Decatur, GA. Dr. Puri evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Puri seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Pbd Sharma Postgrad Institute M S M Dayanand University Rohtak Haryana India 1970
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Grady Mem Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Emory Univ Hosp, Psychiatry; St Luke'S Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Mridula Puri MD's Practice location
Decatur, GA 30030Get Direction
Dr. Mridula Puri MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Carrie R Poline D.O.6100 Lake Forrest Drive Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Keisha Brown M.D.4426 Hugh Howell Rd Tucker GA 30084
- Dr. Katharine Arnold Hilliard-yntema MD123 Melrose Ave Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Tricia Ann Appleton M.D.427 Moreland Ave Ne Atlanta GA 30307
- Dr. Marcus C Griffith M.D.3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Theodore Morgan MD4015 S Cobb Dr Se Smyrna GA 30080