Dr. Allison Oldfield, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in diagnostic radiology and vascular & interventional radiology. MD Oldfield currently sees patients in Stevenson, ...
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1987
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1987
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1987
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Akron Gen Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year; Akron Gen Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Ill College Med 1989
- University of Illinois Affiliated Hospitals 1993
- University of Illinois Hosp. & Clinic
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
- Old Code 1994
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1994
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Allison L Oldfield MD's Practice location
Allison L Oldfield MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor Raises Awareness with Frozen Yogurt
For almost all women in Gulfport, Mississippi, it’s business as usual. The daily, weekly, and monthly concerns of most women are occasionally interrupted by concerns about their bodies, but over a lifetime of navigating womanhood, it seldom crosses their minds past the immediate moment. The same...
- Woman with Lupus Graduates Cum Laude
In Manila, struggling with a serious illness didn’t stop one girl from achieving her dreams of finishing her studies. Not only did she finish her studies but also passed with flying colors. Here is the story of Tiffany Uy.In 2010, Tiffany Uy was diagnosed with erythematosus systematic lupus. This...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy
IntroductionMost women notice having a thicker hair during pregnancy. However, it can totally be the opposite after giving birth. After pregnancy, they may notice frequent hair fall or hair loss. This scenario is quite common for most women during and after pregnancy. Continue reading below to...
- Andrew Morton M.D.21 Crossroads Dr Owings Mills Maryland 21117
- Craig R Suchin MD25 Crossroads Drive Owings Mills MD 21117
- Carl Norman Miller M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Abhishek Srinivas M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Robert Patrick Liddell M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. William Xuan Nghiem MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201