Dr. Dale Scott Kirby MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology6701 Airport Blvd Suite D-330 Mobile AL, 36608
Dr. Dale Kirby is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Kirby performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 1994
East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Cardiac Electrophysiology; E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Al Hosp, Internal Medicine
- E Tn University J H Quillen College Med
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Dale Scott Kirby MD's Practice location
Dr. Dale Scott Kirby MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kirby
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Dr. Noel W Bedwell M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. J Michael O'dowd MD1700 Spring Hill Ave Mobile AL 36604
- Dr. Stephanie Diane Grosz MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Edriss Ali Charaf MD2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617
- Dr. Ernest Matthew Quin M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Robert Robichaux MD,MPH6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608