Dr. Jennifer Oliver-krasinski practices Pediatric Pathology in New York, NY. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Oliver-krasinski is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Dr. Jennifer Marie Oliver-krasinski MD, PHD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Marie Oliver-krasinski MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How do I Prevent Bloating?
Understanding what causes bloating is the best way to keep this condition at bay.The three most common causes of this condition are:...
- FDA Approves Orkambi to Treat Young Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Orkambi is an oral drug developed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in certain patient groups. It is the second drug to be approved for use in patients with CF, after Kalydeco. ...
- Olympian Shannon Miller Teams Up with TESARO to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Many may know Shannon Miller was an Olympic champion in the 90s, but many don't know that she is also an ovarian cancer survivor. While she was crucial to the American Olympic Team, she is now teaming up with TESARO to spread awareness and support for the ovarian cancer community.More about Shannon...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What are the Risk Factors, and What are the Prevention Methods of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition that is increasing by the day. Blame it on the lifestyle habits or hereditary factors; this is one disease that does not find easy treatment and goes on to impact the quality of life.Diabetes is a condition that affects the way the body uses up the glucose or sugar in...
- Exercise and Weight Loss
Exercise is only a part of weight lossWhile working out, it is important to remember the amount of calories that have been consumed or will be consumed throughout the day. Robert Kushner, MD, a professor of medicine at Northwestern University and clinical director of the Northwestern Comprehensive...
- Dr. Margret Magid MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Carolyn Margaret Salafia M.D., M.S.93 Colonial Ave Larchmont NY 10538
- Dr. Virginia Marie Anderson MD451 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn NY 11203
- Dr. Fumiko Dekio M.D.ONE GUSTAVE L. LEVY PLACE NEW YORK NY 10029
- Dr. Alex K Williamson M.D.6 Ohio Dr New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Elsa Valderrama MD27005 76th Ave New Hyde Park NY 11040