Dr. Jay Jun-hong Jin MD
Internist705 RILEY HOSPITAL DR # 4270 INDIANAPOLIS IN, 46202
Dr. Jay Jin is an internist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Jin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Jay Jun-hong Jin MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Dr. Michael Alan Kraus M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Kavitha Subramoney M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Yaman Suleiman MD1001 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Douglas E. Pitts MD1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Stephanie Carpenter MD1002 Wishard Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Karthik P Karanam MD550 N. University Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46202