Dr. Jay Jin is an internist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Jin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Jay Jun-hong Jin MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Jay Jun-hong Jin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Dr. Natalia Lazik MD200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nicole M. Gentile MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Carlos Joaquin Gonzalez quesada M.D., M.P.H.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Yan Bi MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher D Janish MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905