Dr. Ajuah O Davis MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Ajuah Davis is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Davis specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Relative bioavailability of lead from mining waste soil in rats.
- Internal alkalinization by reversal of anion exchange in human neutrophils: regulation of transport by pH.
- Intracellular pH recovery from alkalinization. Characterization of chloride and bicarbonate transport by the anion exchange system of human neutrophils.
- Sulfate transport in human neutrophils.
- Absolute bioavailability of lead acetate and mining waste lead in rats.
- Bioavailability of arsenic in soil impacted by smelter activities following oral administration in rabbits.
- Gastrointestinal Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery
- Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Pediatric Endocrinology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Pediatrics; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Pediatrics
- U Chicago/Wyler Chldns Hosp
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Dr. Ajuah O Davis MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Ajuah O Davis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davis
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Dr. Matthew Maximilian Feldt D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Douglas S Kerr MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Douglas G. Rogers MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Michaela Koontz MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Roy J Kim M.D.9500 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44195
- Dr. Sumana Narasimhan MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106