Dr. Kerryanne Shea is a psychologist practicing in Eustis, FL. Dr. Shea specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Shea evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Shea because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Kerryanne Shea LMFT's Practice location
Eustis, FL 32726Get Direction
Kerryanne Shea LMFT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shea
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Dr. Karen K Estill PHD101 E Maud St Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. John R Thibodeau PHD296 New Waterford Pl Longwood FL 32779
- Dr. Kenneth James Cochrane5635 Celebration Way Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Evelyn R Baez-rojas PH.D.1799 Salk Ave Tavares FL 32778
- Steven C Vangelder CAP131 W Main St Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. Katherine E Peres PH.D.17445 E Apshawa Rd Clermont FL 34715