Dr. Chandra M Mohan MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease141 N Vine St Hazleton PA, 18201
Dr. Chandra Mohan is a cardiologist practicing in Hazleton, PA. Dr. Mohan specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mohan also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Mysore Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mysore- Karnataka- India 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Chandra M Mohan MD's Practice location
Dr. Chandra M Mohan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mohan
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Dr. Mallikarjun B. Udoshi166 Hanover St Wilkes Barre PA 18702
- Dr. Christopher J Cutitta D.O.1469 8th Ave Bethlehem PA 18018
- Dr. Thomas J Ciotola MD141 N Vine St Hazleton PA 18201
- Dr. Alva D Smith MD8th Street And Girard Avenue Philadelphia PA 19122
- Dr. Sobhan Kodali M.D.320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Farook K Shroff M.D., F.A.C.C.166 Hanover St Wilkes Barre PA 18702