Dr. Cynthia Amy Quan MD
Pediatrician5201 Norris Canyon Rd Suite 140 San Ramon CA, 94583
Dr. Cynthia Quan is a pediatrician practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Quan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Quan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Quan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1995
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles - Los Angeles 1998
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Cynthia Amy Quan MD's Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Amy Quan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quan
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 HIGH ST OAKLAND CA 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2367 Shadelands dr walnut creek CA 94598
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609