Dr. Cynthia Amy Quan MD
Pediatrician5201 Norris Canyon Rd Suite 140 San Ramon CA, 94583
Dr. Cynthia Quan is a pediatrician practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Quan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Quan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Quan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1995
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles - Los Angeles 1998
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Cynthia Amy Quan MD's Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Amy Quan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quan
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609