Dr. Julie C Haman DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry1514 White Bear Ave N Saint Paul MN, 55106
Julie Haman, DDS, is in private practice in St Paul. She attended the University of North Dakota before enrolling at Creighton University Dental School in Omaha Nebraska. Dr Haman practiced as a gener ...
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- University of Nebraska Medical Center 2008
Dr. Julie C Haman DDS's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55106Get Direction
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Dr. Julie C Haman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haman
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Corban R. Stettler DDS515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Judy K Pedro-lim D.M.D., M.D.S.4640 Slater Rd Saint Paul MN 55122
- Dr. Thomas Myron Beckman D.D.S.515 Delaware Street S. E. Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Joann Christine Boraas DDS, MS6945 PENN AVE S RICHFIELD MN 55423
- Michael Flamenbaum DMD1021 BANDANA BLVD E SAINT PAUL MN 55108
- Dr. Ronald Anthony Curran DDS701 25TH AVE S STE 400 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454