Dr. Robert W. Whelpley M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY, 14642
Dr. Robert Whelpley practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Rochester, NY. Dr. Whelpley evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Whelpley seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1977
- Bipolar Disorder
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
Dr. Robert W. Whelpley M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Hornell, NY 14843Get Direction
DANSVILLE, NY 14437Get Direction
Dr. Robert W. Whelpley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whelpley
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Henry E Cretella M.D.496 White Spruce Blvd Rochester NY 14623
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Tisler M.D.672 Pittsford Victor Rd Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Temitope O. Oyegbile M.D.300 Crittenden Blvd Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Andrea Faulkner M.D.10 Office Park Way Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Asli Saba Abaci M.D.980 WESTFALL ROAD ROCHESTER NY 14618
- Dr. James M Wallace MD10 Office Park Way Pittsford NY 14534