Dr. Mary Farren is a Dentist practicing in Cherry Hill, NJ. Dr. Farren specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mary F Farren D.M.D.'s Practice location
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003Get Direction
Dr. Mary F Farren D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Dr. Barbara A. Tarnoski D.M.D.3016 Township Line Rd Drexel HIll PA 19026
- Dr. Prathiba Srinidhi DMD2226 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19145
- Dr. Michael Hatrak D.M.D.313 Broad St Florence NJ 08518
- Tatyana A. Lysenko Other3201 NJ-38 Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Mark Lewis Waltzer D.M.D.1930 Rt. 70 East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Deborah J. Kim DMD375 North Main Street Williamstown New Jersey 08094