Dr. Husam Mourtada MD
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine8311 Warren H Abernathy Hwy Spartanburg SC, 29301
Dr. Husam Mourtada practices Neuropathology in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Mourtada studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1988
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine
Dr. Husam Mourtada MD's Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29301Get Direction
SPARTANBURG, SC 29303Get Direction
Dr. Husam Mourtada MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mourtada
- Does MS Worsen Over Time? How to Cope with MS
The number of multiple sclerosis patients may not be known, since it is a condition that is not easily diagnosed due to symptoms being unapparent, and because there is no strict requirement for physicians to report cases within their practice. However, it is believed that 2.3 million and more...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
The understanding of Parkinson’s disease has evolved over the years. Techniques and methods used for treatment have greatly improved over time. Parkinson’s disease is far from a new illness. In fact, this disease, and its various treatment methods, go back thousands of years.The possible...
- Can Lab Tests Help Reach a Diagnosis for Multiple Sclerosis?
A multiple sclerosis diagnosis is quite difficult since the disease presents uncertainties. The symptoms of MS are similar to other diseases that are brought about by other conditions of the central nervous system (CNS), which include diseases that infect the CNS such as AIDS, syphilis, and Lyme...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Talking with Your Doctor about Sex
Talking about sex can be difficult, and talking about sex with your multiple sclerosis (MS) to your doctor is no exception. While it is perfectly understandable that you may feel embarrassed discussing the subject, doing so can actually improve your sex life. With more than half of individuals who...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD801 ROPER CREEK DR GREENVILLE SC 29615
- Dr. Gonzalo F Pares M.D.243 E Blackstock Rd Spartanburg SC 29301
- Dr. Augusto Morales M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Joseph P Hanna MD200 PATEWOOD DR STE B350 GREENVILLE SC 29615
- Dr. Carol A Kooistra MD541 Floyd Rd Spartanburg SC 29307