Dr. Luma M Ghalib MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism422 Garrisonville Rd Suite 111 Stafford VA, 22554
Dr. Luma Ghalib practices Endocrinology in Stafford, VA. Dr. Ghalib specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Ghalib examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Med Coll Of Ohio, Internal Medicine
Dr. Luma M Ghalib MD's Practice location
Stafford, VA 22554Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43203Get Direction
Dr. Luma M Ghalib MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghalib
- Does Drinking Coffee Every Day Help Prolong Life?
For coffee-lovers, sometimes drinking coffee on a regular basis may make them feel guilty. Having a daily cup of coffee will definitely make them think they need to cut it down at some point. However, on the contrary, they might actually be extending their lives. A handful of studies and research...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- Is Diabetes Really More Prevalent in Rural Areas?
Diabetes, the disease wherein blood sugar rises to a drastically high level, is considered to be one of the deadliest diseases in the world. It’s not surprising anymore since so many of the foods that we eat are rich in glucose. However, it is not just food that makes us develop diabetes, but it...
- Understanding the Different Types of Diabetic Neuropathy
When mentioning diabetes, people mostly think about high blood sugar, problems associated with poor blood flow, and possible complications if the patient fails to follow their treatment plan. However, one important symptom that constantly gets sidelined (despite being partly responsible for diabetic...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Dr. Jisun Yi MD5800 Mapledale Plz Woodbridge VA 22193
- Dr. Zachary A Kaye M.D.14904 Jefferson Davis Hwy Woodbridge VA 22191
- Dr. Reshma S Parab MD1101 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Mark Allen Mcclanahan M.D.10711 Spotsylvania Ave Fredericksburg VA 22408
- Dr. Leslie Catherine Taguba-madrid MD1101 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Francisco Cruz MD1101 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401