Dr. Timothy Gallagher is a Chiropractor practicing in Leominster, MA. Dr. Gallagher specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gallagher seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Timothy William Gallagher DC's Practice location
Leominster, MA 01453Get Direction
Dr. Timothy William Gallagher DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Stephen J Nault DC33 Oak Ave Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. James Edward Vargas D.C.1 W. Boylston St. Worcester MA 01605
- Mr. Aaron Scott Deans DC256 Great Road Littleton MA 01460
- Dr. Todd Allan Whittemore D.C.118 Great Rd Stow MA 01775
- Dr. Thomas Richard De vita D.C.271 Great Rd Acton MA 01720
- Dr. Gregory Stuart Symko D.C.747 Main St Concord MA 01742