Dr. Meredith Sorensen is a general surgeon practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Sorensen specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Sorensen provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth 2006
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2013
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 2006
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 2008
- University of Michigan Hospital & Health Centers, Ann Arbor, MI, Endocrine Surgery 2013
Dr. Meredith Jane Sorensen M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Meredith Jane Sorensen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sorensen
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- Dr. John W. Gorechlad M.D.234 E 149th St Bronx NY 10451
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gormley M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Neil Ghushe M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Christopher Eric Simpkins M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Eric D Martin M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Sarah Billmeier MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756