Dr. Visha Dinesh is an internist practicing in Lorton, VA. Dr. Dinesh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dinesh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Visha Dinesh MD's Practice location
Lorton, VA 22079Get Direction
Brunswick, ME 04011Get Direction
CHEVY CHASE, MD 20815Get Direction
Arlington, TX 76017Get Direction
Dr. Visha Dinesh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- Dr. Sharon A. Scanlon MD5530 WISCONSIN AVE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. Jacinta D. Elder M.D.4701 Sangamore Road Bethesda Maryland 20815
- Dr. Lila Teresa Mcconnell MD5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Callsen Other5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Deepika Shah MD, MPH2 WISCONSIN CIR CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. James Henry Brodsky M.D.4701 Willard Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815