Dr. Erek Kerk Helseth M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology9040a Fitzsimmons Dr Tacoma WA, 98431
Dr. Erek Helseth is an interventional radiologist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Helseth specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
Dr. Erek Kerk Helseth M.D.'s Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98431Get Direction
REDDING, CA 96001Get Direction
Dr. Erek Kerk Helseth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Helseth
- Gene Wilder's Widow Opens Up About Watching Her Husband's Decline with Alzheimer's
Karen Wilder, who was married to Gene Wilder for 25 years, wrote an exclusive essay with ABC News to share with them her marriage with the late activist and actor. He died in 2016 at the age of 83, and in his last years, he battled Alzheimer’s disease. In this essay, she told their story of love...
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Center Without Walls Program
The Center Without Walls program is there to support the medical community in working together to further the information and research available in the fight against multiple sclerosis, and Nancy Davis has been a crucial element.Nancy's storyNancy Davis has always lived a very full life. In Denver,...
- What is Morgellons Disease?
Morgellons disease, or fiber disease, is a mysterious skin disorder characterized by strange crawling or biting feeling on or under the skin and the presence of fibers under the skin. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Morgellons disease is considered to be a...
- The Unspoken Hardships of Breast Cancer and How to Overcome Them
Receiving a cancer diagnosis can be hard enough, let alone having to deal with the financial burden of treatment. In 2010 in the United States, the cost of treating breast cancer was over $16 billion dollars. By 2020, this number is expected to reach up to $20.5 billion.According to the NCI, the...
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- Is It Food Poisoning or Do I Have Gastroenteritis?
Food poisoning is different from gastro. It is more prevalent than gastroenteritis. In fact, it is estimated that about 1 in every 6 Americans experiences food poisoning daily.Gastro: The SymptomsThe following are the common signs and symptoms of gastro:• Watery stool (diarrhea)• Some stomach...
- Jarvis Chung Chen MD1304 Fawcett Avenue Tacoma WA 98402
- Elliot M Sacks M.D.533 S 336th St Federal Way WA 98003
- Michael R Nelsen M.D.533 S 336th St Federal Way WA 98003
- Evert Jan Verschuyl M.D.3417 Ensign Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506
- Howard Sun M.D.1304 Fawcett Avenue Tacoma WA 98402
- Dr. Andrew H Hardy M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817