Dr. Christopher G Rehme M.D.
Dermatologist8180 Clearvista Pkwy #100 Indianapolis IN, 46256
Dr. Christopher Rehme is a dermatologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Rehme specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Rehme diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1973
Indiana University School of Medicine 1973
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Family Medicine; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ind University
- Methodist Hospital
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Christopher G Rehme M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46256Get Direction
Dr. Christopher G Rehme M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rehme
- How to Use Sunscreen
Sunscreens are products that protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiations. Ultraviolet (UV) radiations from the sun, UVA and UVB, are known to damage the skin causing premature aging and even skin cancer. There are different types of sunscreens available in the market and the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Is Scabies a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)These are infections that can be passed from one person to another through anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Many people might have an STD, but they may not show symptoms. STDs are common in people. They can be dangerous, but most of them can be...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- Which Specialist Uses Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a treatment method in which the hair is removed permanently. However, you will not end up hairless and with smooth skin just with just one laser treatment. In general, four to six laser hair removal treatments are necessary to achieve smooth and hairless skin. This also depends...
- Dr. Sonya Furnae campbell Johnson M.D.931 E 86th St Indianapolis IN 46240
- Dr. Andrew T Bridge MD1500 Salem St Lafayette IN 47904
- Dr. William H Beeson MD550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Mary Margaret Spolyar M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Marjorie Frances Yang M.D.550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Scott A Fretzin M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256