Dr. Kathleen Jones is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Scott Air Force Base, IL. Dr. Jones provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Jones discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Kathleen M Jones M.D.'s Practice location
Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen M Jones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 47-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Refuses to Let It Stop Her
Sue Britton, a 47-year-old woman has cystic fibrosis. In her 20s, she became tired of being known and labeled as the ‘sick girl’, so she left her home to embark on a 7-month journey around the world. The fact that she had cystic fibrosis and needed medication on a daily basis did not stop her....
- Handling a Multiple Sclerosis Flare-Up
A multiple sclerosis flare-up occurs when the central nervous system (CNS) becomes inflamed and causes damage to the myelin sheath, which is the protective layer of fatty tissue that covers the nerve cells. This, in turn, disrupts the normal signaling of the nerve cells between the brain and the...
- Genetic Link Found in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
nflammatory bowel diseases affect nearly 1.6 million Americans. In individuals who are suffering from IBD, for some reason, the immune system becomes comprised. It mistakes beneficial cells, food, and bacteria for harmful foreign elements. In other instances, the inflammatory response merely will...
- What Is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a long-term skin condition in which depigmentation results in white patches on different parts of the body. Some people may have white patches in many areas at the same time. Hair grown on the affected areas may also be decolorized. This skin condition is more common in people with dark...
- The Many Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
You might have noticed that many beauty and health care products such as creams, shampoos, lotions, and face wash formulas have tea tree extracts as their main ingredient. This amazing essential oil is extensively used in many products because of its numerous benefits to the skin, hair, and general...
- Diabetes Patients Found to Have High Levels of Copper
Everyone knows that excessive consumption of sugars, carbs, and fatty food has a lot to do with the pathogenesis of diabetes and related complications. However, it is entirely possible that while focusing on these significant nutritional inbalances, there may be something missing something....
- Dr. Jason Rodney Susong MD310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Robert E Carroll MD MPH375 Mdg Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Richard Eugene Hoyt M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Diane Campbell Ritter MD310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Branch DO, MPH310 W LOSEY ST SCOTT AFB IL 62225
- Dr. Patrick David Lowry M.D.203 W LOSEY ST SCOTT AFB IL 62225