Dr. Richard R Lemoncello PHD, CCC/SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist2043 COLLEGE WAY FOREST GROVE OR, 97116
Dr. Richard Lemoncello is a speech language pathologist practicing in FOREST GROVE, OR. Dr. Lemoncello specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Lemoncello evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Lemoncello helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Dr. Richard R Lemoncello PHD, CCC/SLP's Practice location
FOREST GROVE, OR 97116Get Direction
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Mckenzie Lind3900 PACIFIC AVE FOREST GROVE OR 97116
- Jennifer Thomas3900 PACIFIC AVE FOREST GROVE OR 97116
- Keri Kendall MA CCC-SLP3900 PACIFIC AVE FOREST GROVE OR 97116
- Connie Marie Gray M.S., CCC-SLP2204 A ST FOREST GROVE OR 97116
- Mrs. Brittnee Cleveland M.S. CCC-SLP2314 16TH AVE FOREST GROVE OR 97116
- Ms. Rachel Lucinda erin Dilly SLP3300 19TH AVE. FOREST GROVE OR 97116