Dr. Natalie Blagowidow M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology6701 N Charles St Room 2310 Towson MD, 21204
Dr. Natalie Blagowidow, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. Her specialties include clinical cytogenetic, clinical genetics (m.d.), obstetrics & gynecology, and reproductive endocrinology and ...
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Other Specialty; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Natalie Blagowidow M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. Natalie Blagowidow M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blagowidow
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- What is Cervical Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a form of medical therapy that uses extremely low temperatures of about -110 degrees Celsius to help the body heal from physical exertion. Normally, this practice is done in a cryotherapy chamber that encloses the entire body from the neck down, but the same technology can be...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- Dr. Issam Afif Daya M.D.6565 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Adelmo Cruz Marana M.D.7600 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Ginny Merryman M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Richard M Ellerkmann M.D.6569 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Michelle M Germain M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Eugene Katz M.D.901 DULANEY VALLEY RD TOWSON MD 21204