Dr. Irwin M Grosman MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology339 Hicks Street Brooklyn NY, 11201
Dr. Irwin Grosman is a gastroenterologist in Brooklyn, New York and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York Methodist Hospital and University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long ...
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Irwin M Grosman MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11201Get Direction
Dr. Irwin M Grosman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grosman
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Is Jaundice Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Jaundice is a condition that’s characterized by the yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Jaundice itself isn’t a disease but it is an indication of possible underlying diseases. It develops when there’s excessive bilirubin in the body. The following medical conditions are...
- Which Is Worse; Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are two of the most common types of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Individuals with IBD experience both inflammation and damage to the gastrointestinal tract. While IBD requires lifelong treatment, the severity of symptoms that each disease presents varies...
- Why, When, and How to Talk to Your Boss About Your IBD
When you have an Inflammatory Bowel Disease (or IBD) such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis (UC), life is already challenging enough. But when you have to work away from the home for long periods of time, the challenge is double. In addition to the possibly long commute to work (which is...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD360 Edison Street Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD60 East End Avenue New York NY 10028
- Dr. George Abdelsayed MD355 Bard Street Staten Island NY 10310
- Rupa K. Sharma M.D.232 E 30h St New York New York 10016
- Dr. Democleia Panagou Gottesman MD NY 11235
- Anaka Prakash534 Avenue East Bayonne New Jersey 07002