Dr. Mark Allen Babbitt DDS
Dentist | General Practice3088 Telegraph Rd Suite C Ventura CA, 93003
Dr. Mark Babbitt is a Dentist practicing in Ventura, CA. Dr. Babbitt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark Allen Babbitt DDS's Practice location
Dr. Mark Allen Babbitt DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Babbitt
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dr. Rajeev S Arhi D.M.D.26 S Garden St Ventura CA 93001
- Mariateresa B. Sonen451 West Gonzales Road Oxnard California 93036
- Dr. Luz Consuelo Cubillos DDS451 W Gonzales Rd Oxnard CA 93036
- Dr. Michael Czubiak D.D.S.92 Palm Dr Camarillo CA 93010
- Daniel Hurley Callaghan D.D.S.3037 Martha Dr Ventura CA 93003
- Dr. Diana Folmsbee DMD3550 Harbor Blvd Oxnard CA 93035