Dr. Joseph M Leary MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine6811 Austin Center Blvd, #300 Austin TX, 78731
Dr. Joseph Leary practices Sleep Medicine in Austin, TX. Dr. Leary studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1988
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1988
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- Sleep Medicine
- 2010-2011 Texas Super Doctors
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Nasal Polyps
- Broken Nose
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Member Travis County Medical Society
Dr. Joseph M Leary MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
Dr. Joseph M Leary MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leary
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Natural Remedies for Insomnia
What is insomnia?In today's busy world, there are some people who regard sleep as a luxury rather than a necessity. They do not seem to have any issues to spend more hours at work in addition to other activities. Due to heavy workload and other activities, there would be lesser time for a physical...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Sleep Apnea Can Directly Affect Metabolism
When To Talk With A Healthcare ProviderGetting enough sleep has been the crying motto of many healthcare providers. There are numerous reasons as to why, but some recent research regarding sleep apnea and the relation to metabolism might just encourage some to address sleeping issues that are...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Dr. Harsh Babbar MD1401 Medical Pkwy Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Said Hassane Soubra M.D.1464 E Whitestone Blvd Cedar Park TX 78613
- Stanley Suchy Wang M.D., J.D., M.P.H.2559 Western Trails Blvd Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Raymond C Perkins M.D.302 UNIVERSITY BLVD ROUND ROCK TX 78665
- Frederick Earl Dixon MD11149 Research Blvd Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Hanul Srinivas Bhandari MD601 E 15th St Austin TX 78701