Dr. Liliana Cohen, MD
Neurologist | Neurology227 W Janss Rd Thousand Oaks CA, 91360
Dr. Liliana Cohen practices Neuropathology in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Cohen studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neurologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, migraines, tremors, Huntington's disease, ALS and more.
Education and Training
State University of Medicine and Pharmacy Nicolae Testemitanu Faculty of Medicine 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Liliana Cohen, MD's Expert Contributions
Sleep problems and Alzheimer's
Your mom needs to be outside exposed to normal daylight daily, minimum 30-60 min, addition of Melatonin and Sleepy-time tea also helps. Few other natural remedies can be given by knowledgeable functional/holistic physician. If this is not enough, your doctor can prescribe sleeping medications, some of them are not addictive and effective, like Trazodone and several more. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Sleep Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Lyme Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Mi
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Food Share
Dr. Liliana Cohen, MD's Practice location
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
Dr. Liliana Cohen, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. This disease...
- Researching Brain Changes in Multiple Sclerosis
Due to the fact that MS can be difficult to diagnosis, there is currently no cure for the disease. Yet, researchers are continuously studying any changes within the brain in order to find ways to stop the progression of the disease.In a more recent study published in the medical journal of American...
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in people who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition where the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs. And these points feel pain...
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- Dr. Robert M Hutchman MD19231 Victory Boulevard Reseda California 91335
- Mr. Lorne S. Label MD MBA2190 Lynn Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Edward H Jeon M.D.23101 Sherman Pl West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Veena V Sengupta M.D.7301 MEDICAL CENTER DR WEST HILLS CA 91307
- Dr. Meril S Platzer M.D.6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Kolar N Murthy M.D.2220 Lynn Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360