Dr. Megan Scott is a psychologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Scott specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Scott evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Scott because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Megan Nicole Scott PH.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
Dr. Megan Nicole Scott PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body. Getting a good night’s sleep and rest is important for one to carry on everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Dr. Merilyn Salomon PH.D.2116 North Bissell Street Chicago Illinois 60614
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD1100 Lake St Oak Park Illinois 60301
- Dr. Adam L. Shafer PSY.D.820 W Jackson Blvd Chicago Illinois 60607
- Dr. Judith A Holmes PHD1440 Renaissance Dr Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Amy West PHD1747 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60608
- Dr. Julie K Janecek PHD912 S Wood St Chicago IL 60612