Dr. Lee C Edmonds M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY, 13326
Dr. Lee Edmonds practices Pulmonology in Cooperstown, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Edmonds manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1985
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Syphilis: a disease to exclude in diagnosing sarcoidosis.
- Effect of variation in infusion time and macrophage blockade on organ uptake of amphotericin B-deoxycholate.
- Obstructive sleep apnea associated with erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular disease.
- Pneumocystis pneumonia during primary HIV infection: a case report and review of the literature.
- White willow bark induced acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Two cases of Legionnaires' disease associated with continuous positive airway pressure therapy.
- Negative anion gap metabolic acidosis and low level of salicylate cannot ignore salicylate toxicity!
- Broncholithiasis: An uncommon cause of chronic cough.
- Wellens syndrome presented in a patient with de Winter sign electrocardiogram.
- A Pilot Study of the Inability to Fit Hands Around Neck as a Predictor of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Solubility and stability of amphotericin B in human serum.
- Protective actions of a new thromboxane synthetase inhibitor in arachidonate induced sudden death.
- Severe hypercapnia after low-flow oxygen therapy in patients with neuromuscular disease and diaphragmatic dysfunction.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Pulmonary Diseases; Mary Imogene Bassett Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Lee C Edmonds M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Lee C Edmonds M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Edmonds
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- Young Girl with Cystic Fibrosis Joins Her Favorite Softball Team
Emily Sorensen is all smiles as she wears her autographed BYU batting helmet, cheering on her new team on the softball field. For her mom, Yannie Sorensen, seeing her little girl energetic and excited is a priceless gift. Emily suffers from cystic fibrosis, and since she was a young child, she has...
- Benzonatate Uses and Side Effects
Generic Name: Benzonatate...
- Is Legionnaires' Disease a Serious Medical Condition?
Legionella bacteriaLegionnaires' disease is a type of pneumonia that is in its most severe form. The disease occurs due to a bacterial infection caused by a bacteria called legionella and mainly results in the inflammation of the lungs. The bacteria are known to thrive commonly in areas such as...
- Dr. Erik Riesenfeld MD1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. Michael A Bauer M.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. John J May M.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. Donald M Doynow M.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. Hyeong Joong Kim M.D.1775 Dempster St Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Rory Allayn Sears D.O.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326