Dr. Whitney E Queen DDS
Dentist | General Practice902 N Queen St Martinsburg WV, 25401
Dr. Whitney Queen is a Dentist practicing in Martinsburg, WV. Dr. Queen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Whitney E Queen DDS's Practice location
Martinsburg, WV 25401Get Direction
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Kenneth Craig Barney D.D.S.101 North Mary Street Hedgesville WV 25427
- Dr. Paul Edward Gauthier D.D.S., P. A.11110 Medical Campus Road Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Daniel C Mceowen DDS112 N Main St Boonsboro MD 21713
- Dr. Michael Edward Anderson D.D.S18709 Crestwood Dr Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Nicholas C. Armellino Other171 Congress St Bath ME 04530
- Claudia C Storch DDS11045 Lincoln Ave Hagerstown MD 21740