Lillia T Laplace M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1190 E Nine Mile Rd Pensacola FL, 32514
Dr. Lillia Laplace is a cardiologist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Laplace specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Laplace also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Lillia T Laplace M.D.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32514Get Direction
FRANKLIN, NC 28734Get Direction
Lillia T Laplace M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Laplace
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- Daniel Franklin Phillips MD8333 North Daris Highway Pensacola Florida 32514
- Charles E Mayes MD5151 N 9TH AVE STE 200 PENSACOLA FL 32504
- Paul Andrew Tamburro MD5153 N 9th Ave Pensacola FL 32504
- Issam Al-bitar MD5151 N 9TH AVE PENSACOLA FL 32504
- Andrew S. Kees DO1717 N E St Pensacola FL 32501
- Jose Antonio Guitian MD8333 N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL 32514