Dr. Timothy Duncan is a gastroenterologist practicing in Hampton, VA. Dr. Duncan specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Duncan performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Loss of IFN gamma receptor is an independent prognostic factor in ovarian cancer.
- Malignant female adnexal tumors of probable Wolffian origin.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor expression in ovarian cancer: a model for targeted use of novel therapies?
- Cytoplasmic p27 expression is an independent prognostic factor in ovarian cancer.
- Pelvic mass associated with raised CA 125 for benign condition: a case report.
- Estimating the risk of endometrial cancer in symptomatic postmenopausal women: a novel clinical prediction model based on patients' characteristics.
- How to improve training in bowel surgery for gynecological oncologists-experience from a single center in the United kingdom.
- Comparing the performance of two clinical models in estimating the risk of endometrial cancer in symptomatic postmenopausal women.
- Outcome of investigations for postmenopausal vaginal bleeding in women under the age of 50 years.
- Postmenopausal vaginal bleeding in women using hormone replacement therapy.
- Late presentation of metastatic smooth muscle neoplasm of the uterus with low malignant potential.
- Management of postmenopausal women with vaginal bleeding when the endometrium can not be visualized.
- Iatrogenic pneumomediastinum and subcutaneous emphysema as a complication of colonoscopy with cold forceps biopsy.
- A novel approach to postoperative bladder care in women after radical hysterectomy.
- Investigation and management of abnormal peri-menopausal bleeding.
- Investigating vaginal bleeding in postmenopausal women found to have an endometrial thickness of equal to or greater than 10 mm on ultrasonography.
- The impact of ultra-radical surgery in the management of patients with stage IIIC and IV epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, and peritoneal cancer.
Dr. Timothy James Duncan M.D.'s Practice location
Hampton, VA 23666Get Direction
Dr. Timothy James Duncan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Viral Gastroenteritis?
This is a disorder that triggers an inflammation of the stomach and intestines. It is often caused by numerous viruses. Also referred to as the "stomach flu", this condition can affect anyone across the globe. Viral gastroenteritis is highly contagious and spreads through close contact with infected...
- Does Diabetes Cause Gastroparesis?
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease that can affect just about any organ. It damages small and large blood vessels, nerves, and changes the functioning of various organs, including those in the gastrointestinal tract.Diabetes adversely affects the functioning of the complete digestive tract,...
- Signs and Symptoms of Cholera
Signs and Symptoms of CholeraCholera is an acute and devastating gastrointestinal disease that occurs in humans. It is characterized as a diarrheal disorder that is the result of an enterotoxin produced by a bacteria called vibrio cholerae.The bacterium is comma shaped hence the alias the V comma....
- Does Smoking Cause Acid Reflux?
In 2013, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that the average smoker smokes 10-19 cigarettes a day, and about 17.8% of the population were active smokers. The first studies linking smoking to gastroesophageal reflux, or acid reflux, discovered that symptoms began...
- Study Reveals Fructan Causes Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
Nowadays, it's very common to see a lot of food items in the grocery store claim to be “gluten-free.” Some restaurants also entice their customers by claiming that they serve dishes without gluten in them. And, other times, it's also possible to hear some people ask the local bakeries if they...
- Anemia: Psychological Approach to Patients
The complete working of the human brain has been explained by numerous psychologists in the world. They have spent their lives trying to find the relation between different problems and how they affect the working of the human brain. The sanctioning of this relation is key to understanding why even...
- Dr. Whitney D Brooks M.D.885 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Alex Olabode Williams M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Scott Lee Yagel M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Kelvin Hornbuckle M.D.885 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Pramod Malik M.D.2790 Godwin Blvd Suffolk VA 23434
- Dr. Gary Payman M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507