Dr. Robert Da rosso MD
Pediatrician10 Union Sq East Bimc Dept Of Pediatr New York NY, 10003
Dr. Robert Da rosso is a pediatrician practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Da rosso is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Da rosso diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Da rosso can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Di Padova- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Padova- Italy 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Neurology; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; Mc Keesport Hosp/Upmc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert Da rosso MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
SILVER SPRING, MD 20910Get Direction
Dr. Robert Da rosso MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Da rosso
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD284 Suydam Street Brooklyn New York 11237
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208