Dr. Daniel Copeland is a vascular surgeon practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Copeland specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Copeland diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Daniel R Copeland M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
MIDLAND, TX 79701Get Direction
Dr. Daniel R Copeland M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Gary Barone MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Ahsan Ali M.D.4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Ruosu An MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Eugene Casali MD9601 Lile Drive Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Edward C. Loebl MD9601 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205