Dr. Tony Haley is a general surgeon practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Haley specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Haley provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1982
Georgia Regents University Medical
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, General Surgery
- East Tennessee State University (ETSU) Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Tony O. Haley MD's Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37604Get Direction
JOHNSON CITY, TN 37604Get Direction
Dr. Tony O. Haley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haley
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Dr. Scott O Caudle MD1503 W ELK AVE ELIZABETHTON TN 37643
- Dr. Kelly S Oggero M.D.444 CLINCHFIELD ST STE 2900 KINGSPORT TN 37660
- Dr. Benjamin S Scharfstein M.D.1 Medical Park Blvd Bristol TN 37620
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Keibler D.O.1497 W Elk Ave Elizabethton TN 37643
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Lawson MD701 Med Tech Pkwy Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Isaac William Browder MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604