Dr. Thomas Kondellas is a Dentist practicing in Calumet City, IL. Dr. Kondellas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas Kondellas DDS's Practice location
Calumet City, IL 60409Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Kondellas DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Daniel C. Berman M.D.8 South Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60603
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. William Cullen Kirkling D.D.S.2817 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Riverside Family Dental DDS253 S Gratiot Ave Mt.Clemens Michigan 48043
- Dr. Vasyl Michael Baranovsky D.D.S.2352 S Elmhurst RD Mount Prospect IL 60056