Dr. Wahlgren received his medical degree from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine in 1979, and completed his orthopedic internship at Brooke Army Medical Center in Fort Sam Houston, Texas. ...
Education and Training
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. Van E Wahlgren MD's Practice location
Menomonie, WI 54751Get Direction
Dr. Van E Wahlgren MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wahlgren
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Israel MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Wallace B Brucker MD2116 Craig Road Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Todd Schubkegel M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. William Morin MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Paul D. Mcnally D.O.2321 Stout Rd Menomonie WI 54751
- Dr. Aundrea Rainville M.D.733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701